Information Society Services Law (LSSI)
BERNABE LEON TEJERA, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Company Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The person in charge reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform users of such obligations, with publication on the website being understood as sufficient.
- Company name: BERNABE LEON TEJERA
- Trade name: X4FIRE
- CIF: 44710436T
- Address: PUNTARENAS 6, MASPALOMAS, 35109, LAS PALMAS, SPAIN
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
Obligations and responsibilities of the user of the web space
The User agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (I) the applicable legislation at all times; (II) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (III) morality and generally accepted good customs and (IV) public order.
- Provide yourself with all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained in the Web Space with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the actual situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
However, what is established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content .
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is located or, in general, on those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and/or the contents.
If you are given a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any event that may lead to improper use of your password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the above notification, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the company from said breach.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. No we are responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages that may arise from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (I) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, nor include brands, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (II) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (III) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (IV) must link to the address of the Web Space, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it.
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
Resolution of disputes. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the person responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
Availability and delivery policies
The selection of products offered at https://viajandovamos.com is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, with the available stock limits. In the event that a product is published and is not available for sale, the website will notify the customer and/or will not allow their purchase. As it is electronic commerce, the stock is updated online, so it could happen, eventually, that during the purchase process the stock runs out, and in these cases it is not possible to continue with the sale that has been started. It could also happen sporadically, that two purchases are made almost simultaneously and it could be the case that the purchase is finalized without the product being in stock. If for this or other reasons, always beyond the will of BERNABE LEON TEJERA, If there is any out of stock or timely unavailability of an item, https://viajandovamos.com will contact the client to notify them immediately and give them a new delivery time or, if it is not possible to serve said product, proceed to its cancellation or exchange for another of the same or lower price. In this case, the difference would be paid using the same method used to make the payment.